Application Managed Services
Improve Your Bottom Line.
Application Managed services are rapidly replacing traditional information technology (IT) management tools and mega-outsourcing arrangements because they provide a more cost-effective method of managing and protecting enterprise networks, systems and applications.
- Tailor your solution to your organization’s needs
- Provides flexible outsourcing for sustained growth
- Realize Measurable Value in Your Processes and Systems
- Lower operational costs and improve productivity — Take advantage of economies of scale, with reduced lock-in.
- Reduce risk – you can discover how to quickly and effectively react to IT labor shortages, increased application complexity, and rapid rates of business changes.
- Maintain control of your destiny — even while you have us helping you manage a piece of your business.
Whatever Level Of Support You Need.
We’re set up to handle it. Through our managed services offerings, we can manage your systems end-to-end or provide support only for certain aspects of your deployment, such as post production, process monitoring, and data life-cycle management. Our objective is to keep you running at optimal levels.
Relying on managed services allows you to turn over responsibility for system reliability to the experts at Infor Services, who will run your IT infrastructure and develop your technical environment following strict key performance indicators. These individuals have an average of 11+ years of experience and are available around the clock and around the world.
Get Greater Flexibility
Many businesses need extra IT resources at certain times of the year to effectively manage business realities like seasonality, employee leave, new initiatives, and more. Through managed services, you can address these short-term requirements without adding permanent headcount.
Instead of employing full-time specialists in areas such as database and server support, your IT team can access specific skills only when it needs them. Experience shows that you can cut your operational costs by up to 50% by switching to managed services.
ICCG’s AMS Offering Includes:
- Technical Support
- Application Patch Management
- Maintenance of Modifications
- Database Administration/Corrections
- System Administration & Maintenance
- User Administration
- Daily System Checks
- Functional /Technical Management
- Ad-hoc Days Services Requests
- Non-Warranty Support (re: how to)
- Enhance Requests (ER)
- Health Checks – Business Process Audit
- Health Checks – System Audit
- On Site Support
- Customized Services
- Extended Hours
- Service Management
- Incident Management
- Service Quality Management
- Service Level Management
- Service Performance Monitoring and Reporting